Monday, January 22, 2007

On Friday night I had planned on having a nice, quiet dinner for 2 with my husband. He told me about a week ago where he wanted to take me and almost told me but I quickly stopped him and told him to keep it a secret. So up until this point I have no idea where we are going. Well we finally pull up to Tokyo and I was pleased. I love this restaurant. I have even blogged about it before. Well we have a hard time finding a place to park, and I am SO glad we have a reservation. We walk in and the nice Asian lady at the front desk tells us that our party is over by the bar. Our party? What? We walk over and there is Amy, Sarah, Kara, Rob and Brandon. Three more of my friends from work were supposed to come, but all had minor emergencies come up at the last minute on Friday night. I was so happy, excited pleased to see everyone! I was totally surprised. I had no idea. And let me tell you, Josh can rarely pull off a surprise on me. I usually can figure stuff out, but I had no idea! I had such a great time visiting and laughing with my friends! It was the best night I have had in a long time and the best birthday I can remember- (well besides the sleep over I had when I was like 9 or 10). And on a side note, wouldn’t you know it that the chef we got was the one who looks like K-fed? Again! But this time we got photographic proof! Sarah brought her camera and we took shameless pictures of the guy while he was cooking, hopefully she will post them soon!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I so enjoyed your birthday party. That was very cool of Josh to plan it. I think maybe you should keep him.

Sarah said...

I have posted the famous pictures. I will try to burn you a CD soon.