Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kevin Federline (K-Fed) cooks us dinner



Josh took me out for a nice no kid dinner on Friday night to Tokyo Steakhouse. It is one of our favorite places to eat without kids. We tried taking the kids there once, but it just wasn’t happening. While we were waiting for our cook to come over and, well, cook we got to know some of the people we were sitting with. One “older” couple (and when I say older, I mean about the age of my parents) who had requested a specific cook. Now, when Josh and I go we prefer to have an actual Asian dude cook. Even if he is as American as they get, it’s better than the white dude. Well, this very nice couple had requested K-Fed come and cook our dinner. I swear to you as soon as I saw the guy it is what I thought. So he does his little thing and we eat and leave. AS we are walking out the door Josh says-wow, now I know what K-fed’s doing since Brittney dumped him! I just about died!

7 comments:

Amy said...

So, I guess rapping isn't paying the bills. Shame. I really thought that would work for him.

Susan said...

I'm sure Brittney is so proud.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if K-fed has togive Brittany part of the tip I left him?

Susan said...

Is that my HUSBAND leaving a comment???!?!?! I never thought I would see the day!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"older couple about the age of my parents" Did you hear that, Danny? Better reserve our wheel chairs and walkers...we're the 'older couple'. We'll wait a few days before we move into the retirement home.

Signed (imagine a trembling hand here,
Mom

Susan said...

What I meant was, they were older than me. And you are, even if you don't like to admit it.

Amy said...

What!? Your Mom told me that she adopted you when she was eight and you were twelve! How could she be older?