Thursday, January 18, 2007

January 18

I can hardly believe it is already Thursday. The "vacation" has been nice, but I need to get out of this house! Well, we are finally going to get back to normal. I am not at work yet, but will be in a few hours. School is only delayed for 2 hours. The kids and I are sitting here just waiting for time to pastso we can get going. I was just outside putting stuff in the car, without a jacket, and i survived. It is chilly, but nothing like it has been. I am glad the cold is finally moving on a bit, I mean we have lots and lots of Girl Scout Cookies to sell this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Susan...Happy Birthday to you!" Imagine a slightly offkey version of this ditty.

Mom

Amy said...

"And many mooooorrre!"
Imagine that I just chimed in behind your Mom and I am wearing a giant sombrero to celebrate the place of your birth.