Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Revenge of the Chow

Because of the cold weather of late the dogs have been spending quite a bit of time in the garge, drying of after they have been outside, another place to be so that they don't drive me crazy! and a place that I will be less likely to be angry if they poop.

Josh keeps his little (big) collection of the Star Wars figures out in the garage (I won't let him display them in my house) on a shelf. Well the following is a re-enactment of what must have happened sometime in the previous night.


Commander Cody is manning his post.






The enemy approaches...





Watch out Commander, they are getting closer!!!





Oh NO!!!! Commander, you lost your valient battle!





Lord Brownie stands over the poor limp corpse of his vicitm, satisfied with his work.





You put up a good fight Commander Cody, but you were no match for Lord Brownie in Revenge of the Chow.

4 comments:

Amy said...

This was a really funny post. I have no wit to offer. Just that this was really funny. Well done, Susan.

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands! Cute post!

Anonymous said...

OOPS! Forgot to sign my post. The above post was from...

Mom

Susan said...

I do have quite a bit of time on my hands, as school has been cancelled tomarrow as well! ACK!