Friday, January 19, 2007

My birthday

My birthday was fabulous. The best birthday present was the kids got to go back to school.

When I got off work I met Josh and the kids for dinner out at what had become our Birthday place: Cracker Barrel. I think everyone in our family picks it for their birthday dinner. When I got home I came home to these lovely flowers sent by my dad, left on our porch!



And when I walked in I found the kids birthday present to me:



I LOVE IT!!! It was ll theri idea, Josh just helped them a little bit. They are so precious those kids of mine. Being away from them for a few hours yesterday made me appriciate them even more!

Josh is taking me out tonight for a nice dinner alone. It is a suprise, so who knows what he has planned. The kids are staying at the MIL's and then it is COOKIE time!

1 comment:

Amy said...

A nice dinner all alone? Can I come? I could eat.