Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Character of the month~Initiative



Jacob always asks me if he can put things away or erase the board or run to get something I forgot. He sees things to do I do not see! I love having Jacob in my room.


This is what Mrs. Smith said about Jacob and why is was nominated for Character of the Month. He was SO excited. I got to take him lunch and enjoy eating Taco Bell at a special luncheon where they had table cloths and flowers on the tables. We enjoyed our time together. After the luncheon, he took me back to his room where he showed me everything. With nobody else in the room he really took me around and gave me the grand tour. It was really neat to enjoy some one on one time with him and see that he really enjoys school.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I got a little lump in my throat looking at his smiling face. He really is quite a gentleman.

Anonymous said...

He really have a red day kind of week! We ARE going to have to get him a NMSU shirt to replace that orange thing he is wearing though.

Mom

Sarah said...

Very exciting! And I like the new look of your blog.