Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday January 30

So I know all three people who read this blog are tired of looking at K-fed and his little wanna be.

Today is the 100th day of school. Hard to beleive it has already been 100 days. For the celebration Jacob had to make a shirt with 100 items on it. It could be buttons, bows, beads, whatever. We choose stamps, becasue, well, it was easy and could be completed in 2 nights. He is very excited to wear his shirt to school today and show Mrs. Smith.



So there is my little man, almost all grown up.

Here is a picture I captured of Emily this morning when we went in to wake her up for school:



Such a sneaky dog. He is not supposed to be on the bed. But he sure is proud of himself.

I suppose I have lots more to report. I got a hair cut. Not just a trim, but a CUT. You can see the back of my neck if you look at me from behind. I will try to post a picture soon, none of the ones I have tried to do myself have turned out at all! I can't think of anything else. My life is SO fun of cookies right now I can't hardly think straight!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I like Jacob's shirt. Very smart. And I also like that you FINALLY posted something other than the picture of the chef who threw chicken at my face.

Susan said...

I told you I had a little something up my sleeve for today. I followed through!!

Sarah said...

I think it was shrimp, not chicken.

Cute shirt! I like your idea!

Anonymous said...

You will have to let us know what wonderful comments Ms Smith has about his clever shirt!

Mom

Amy said...

Maybe it was shrimp. I wasn't paying real close attention to what was flying at my face while I bobbed my head like a baby bird in a nest. Whatever it was, it landed on the floor.