Monday, February 05, 2007

So everyone (my mom and Mamagrand) will be happy to know that I have officially made my next appointment with the surgeon in regards to ~this~. I will be back into the doctor at the end of the month for my almost three month after follow-up. I still feel something, it is still tender and I am still a little bit scared.

On the positive side, Amy and I are planning a little practice road trip in 2 weeks. We are heading up to big ‘ole Sweetwater, TX to attend a wedding of one of our college friends. It should be interesting. I haven’t seen dear Carmen since before I was married. That was nearly 9 years ago! I am excited to see her and a few other friends we are planning on seeing on the way or once we get there but mostly just excited to hang with my girl. We seriously don’t hang like we should. Sarah gets all my hang time. Darn job! Oh well, gotta pay the bills. That is why road trips with dear friends are necessary and the planning is in the works. We are so going to rock the house! Or rock it as much as 2 nearly 3o year old wives/mothers can, we will probably be in bed by 9pm.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I REFUSE to go to bed at 9. Dadgumit, Susan! This is our big chance! We should really try to make it through Leno's opener. I hear he's really funny.

Sarah said...

I believe in your ability to stay up late. You can do it!

I hope you all have a great time.