Monday, February 12, 2007

Strep invades our house!

Edited at the bottom***************************************************************

I am officially better. I think I may have been holding onto this hole strep thing since December when Josh had it and it never turned into anything real noticeable until now. Today I feel the best I have felt in ages. I am focused and on top of stuff. It is great!

On Saturday when Emily got out of the bath and showed me a bit of a rash on her tummy. I put some stuff on her and off we went to a booth. (Which I nearly died at, too soon to be out.) It was bad when she got a bath that night and I went across the street to Mrs. Ann’s house (I love Mrs. Ann!!!) and borrowed some calamine lotion. That didn’t help either. Well today at 8:30 I received a call from the school nurse saying she has to be picked up because she has a rash. I call Josh to have him pick her up and call the Doctor to get her in to see her. So after the visit, she has strep as well. It hasn’t gotten to a point where her throat hurts or anything hurts actually. Just the rash. So she got a free day off, Josh got the day off and she is on antibiotics. While Josh was at the doctors he went ahead and made an appointment for Jacob, just to make sure he isn’t harboring any nasty germs as well.

What a mess.

Hopefully we will all be back on our feet by tomorrow and the kiddos won’t have to have the painful throat and fever like I did.

Edit****
Jacob has it as well! We are a fun house on antibiotics! Yeah!

No comments: