Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What’s going on…. not a whole lot. Josh has had his shift change at work. He now is “on shift” as opposed to in the kitchen. This means, I never know when he is working. It is something like 2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, and that is where I get confused. But the good thing is he has every other weekend off. So that is exciting! Today is his first day and we were able to get everybody up and at ‘em with minimal fussing. This means that I get to drop the kids off at school before I head in, because he starts work at 7 am. But at least it is not everyday and he helps with the kids before he leaves.

Jacob is loosing weight. He weighs less now than he did when he last went to the doctor. I am concerned, but not sure what to do. He won’t eat. He is stubborn beyond his years. I could try the whole, you’ll eat what I say because I am the boss and nothing until then. And eventually he will get hungry enough to eat it, I am afraid he won’t get hungry enough and he will just waste away. He is just that stubborn. This weekend we are going to restock on the healthy stuff that he like, the fruits and vegetables and milk and yogurt. He is over the chicken nugget. He will only eat chicken nuggets out-which we are actively trying to not do very much anymore. He is even over the rolled taco. So he has limited his little tiny diet to crackers and veggies and fruits. He is going to waste away, I just know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob is a vegeterian!

On the serious side...I think I will send you pictures of your father at that age. His legs looked like they would break! Jacob may be just going to be thin.

FREE ADVISE FOR MOTHER ALERT!!! Don't worry about so much that it becomes a big deal. Just watch his weight when he goes to the doctor and if it drops again, then talk to the doctor.

Mom