Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Living life

Let see, so little and so much to report:
I went to the doctor today in regards to this and she said I had “girly boobs” and to just watch them. If I notice anything to come back to her and if not have a mammogram at 35. She said all of my family history is too far removed to have any true bearing on my risk. She said just the fact that I am female gives me more risk than the family.

Cookies are over, FINALLY! I for one am thrilled! Emily did well, she sold as many, if not a few more than last year. I am just glad it is almost over. I still have to do final reports and finish collecting money from girls but no more selling!

Emily also auditioned and got a part in her schools 2nd grade production. It is in April and she has one line. She is VERY excited about it, as am I!

Jacob is growing and finally eating. On Sunday he was a human garbage disposable. He ate so much he almost made himself sick! But I think he is trying to grow again. He woke up last night crying that his legs were hurting. I am thankful that he is drinking us out of milk every week, so I know he is getting some nutrients. In fact last night he ate almost a full serving bowl of corn. I just let him eat till he was full.
That is about it. We are pretty boring right now, just busy living. But having loads of fun doing it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girly boobs are better than manly boobs, I guess.

I will picout my dress for Emily's future Oscar appearance and my very cute football outfit to wear when Jacob is big enough to be a football player.

Mom

Amy said...

Your Mom is so funny. "Manly boobs". I'm still snickering.
Can we come and watch young Emily in her debut performance?

Susan said...

Why of course you can come. She would just die! It is April 12th, so plenty of time to coordinate between now and then.