Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just call me "Lumpy"-they did in highschool

Well, it is official. I went to the doctor this morning in regards to this and there is nothing “officially” wrong with me. I just happen to be lumpy right now. Tender and lumpy. Almost an Elvis song. I can hear it now…”Love me tender, love me lumpy.” Well, ok, maybe not. I am to start taking Vitamin E supplements and return back to the surgeon in 3 months to see if my tender lumpy spot has turned into a good old fashion lump. No biopsy, no lumpectomy, no nothing. So all the worries and all the questions and all the little ladies at church coming up to me asking if I have cancer were for nothing. Now I can start worrying about something new, like how I am going to save up for this, this, this or this. These are the wonderful things that I want. It’s only about $60,000 worth of “stuff”-but at least that is what I am worrying about rather than my health.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Two Shouts for Lumpy!
Hip Hip! Hooray!
Hip Hip! Hooray!
We will have to find a different cause to get us on Oprah, but I think we can get over that.
I LOVE YOU!!

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you! Isn't it nice to be lumpy? :)

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been answered.


Mom
(Never underestimate the power of a mother's petition to God)