Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Watch out, here I come!!



I am very excited. I am going on a mini-vacation/weekend getaway. I am flying back to New Mexico, by myself, to attend a wedding for a good friend of mine. Because I am taking Friday off from work I will have 2 and a half days there, to run-a-muck without a husband and children. I am sure I will be dreadfully bored and ready to come home by Sunday, it is Las Cruces after all, but right now I am excited to travel for fun, something I haven’t done since I went back for my high school reunion!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What friend is getting married?

Sarah said...

hurray! have a great time!

Susan said...

A friend, Natalie, that I was great friends with in high school. I knew her from church, and she, myself and two other girls where a force to be reckoned with in the youth group. We even had semi-professional pictures made together. I need to dig those up... they would be fun to see again this weekend.