Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Update


Well our weekend got pooped out…we were to go to Amy’s twice this weekend, but had to reschedule both times due to sick kids and sick adults. Josh is nearly better I am getting worse and now Emily seems to have quite the hacking cough. We are a sight. Jacob had a soccer game on Sat, but the field was muddy and once he got a little muddy he didn’t want to play any more, Emily had Girl Scouts and Cheer, she got all ready for cheer and then chose to stay home at the Girl Scout meeting. I guess my safety quiz was more exciting than I thought.

We stayed home from church on Sunday and laid around doing a whole lot of nothing, getting sicker by the minute. I know Emily wasn’t feeling well when she only asked twice to play with friends and didn’t fight a nap.
We are quite pathetic. I hope whatever this crud is that it would hurry up and leave!

No comments: