Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The fog

Have you ever felt like you stopped living? Not died entirely, but stopped enjoying your children and your family and just went about your life a day at a time with not much though about much of it. Like you’ve been living in a fog for a while and your not sure when it started, but you are ready for it to end? I am ready for my fog to lift. I want to be outside with the kids and watch them grow into wonderful beings that will help cure cancer or prosecute a bad guy or check your groceries out pleasantly at the local HEB. I am tired of the fog, and I feel like I don’t allow myself to enjoy life like I should, and I want to enjoy it more than anybody can imagine! I want to say home and watch my children flourish in a clean home and loving atmosphere. I want them to be able to play with their friends after school and get all the homework done before 4pm. I want to be able to take off for a month in the summer to the hills of Kentucky and let them enjoy their ailing grandparents and learn to appreciate homegrown tomatoes. I feel like I may be in a fog until I can give a little bit of this to my family. I hope that it can happen, and we can enjoy ourselves, laughing and learning about life together.


Taken two summers ago at my Mamgrands house. The kids loved ridding the tracter and spending time with their grnadparents.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I thought I saw you in my fog! Nice to have company.