Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A little test

A little personality quiz because I have nothing to say today.

UPDATED BELOW************************************************************************

Your Five Factor Personality Profile

Extroversion:

You have low extroversion.
You are quiet and reserved in most social situations.
A low key, laid back lifestyle is important to you.
You tend to bond slowly, over time, with one or two people.

Conscientiousness:

You have high conscientiousness.
Intelligent and reliable, you tend to succeed in life.
Most things in your life are organized and planned well.
But you borderline on being a total perfectionist.

Agreeableness:

You have medium agreeableness.
You're generally a friendly and trusting person.
But you also have a healthy dose of cynicism.
You get along well with others, as long as they play fair.

Neuroticism:

You have high neuroticism.
It's easy for you to feel shaken, worried, or depressed.
You often worry, and your worries prevent you from living life fully.
You tend to be emotionally reactive and moody. Your either flying very high or feeling very low.

Openness to experience:

Your openness to new experiences is medium.
You are generally broad minded when it come to new things.
But if something crosses a moral line, there's no way you'll approve of it.
You are suspicious of anything too wacky, though you do still consider creativity a virtue.


UPDATED******************************************************************************

Per my fathers request:
Extroversion: Nothing new there. I know I am shy in social settings. This was one of the hardest things for me to do in the hotel business: talk to stangers. I have a few very good friends and they have been my friends for years and the friendships grow stronger with time (Amy, Serina)

Conscientiousness:
I think this is sort of right on. I like to beleive I am reliable. If asked to do something I can't say no-but since I am so shy I rarely get asked. I try so hard ro be a perfectionist, but I fail at it on a daily basis.

Agreeableness:
I agree completly with this statement. I think I am very agreeable with a spice of sacasim-thanks mom and dad.

Neuroticism:
I also agree with these statements. I think I am a bit crazy-but I don't know many peopl ewho are not. I do worry, all the time. Usually about stuff I can't change, however, I don't worry about certain things like my kids playing at the neighbors, I worry about big ticket things like money and my craziness.

Openness to experience:
Also agree alomst completly. I think I want to try new things, but sometimes get scared and back out. I do find creativity a virtue, one that I don't have. As much as I wish I were creative-- I am just not.

So I think it was fairly spot on. I am not nearly as smart and successful as it says, but otherwise...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have taken a test, but you could of just asked dear old dad. I would like to see comments from you about what you learned about yourself.

Anonymous said...

You are smarter than you will ever know. After working with the public for a few years, you should start to see that.

You are pretty successful. You have a house, a mortgage, unpaid bills, two kids and a husband allowing you much material for your blog..... Why, that's the american dream!!!

Success is a function of what you use to measure it. How many times have you seen people your parents age without a house? If the truth were told, how many of your peers are not just bearly getting by?