Friday, November 17, 2006

Rearrange-Again


Jacob will not sleep in his own bed. Only twice in the last 2 months as he sleep for a full night in his room. So we are getting drastic here. I am tired on legs in my back and being crawled on at 3:14 am for his to get snuggly in the bed with Josh and I. We are rearranging. We have already rearranged his room once; after that was the 2 nights he slept in his room. But he got scared again and is back in our bed or in Emily’s bed. This weekend, we are going to begin the big move. We are going to move Jacob’s bed and dresser into Emily’s room. This will be the sleeping room. They will keep their beds, dressers and books in this room. Everything else will be in the playroom. We are going to repaint the rooms, we are not quite sure what yet, but we are going to start with the sleeping room and get it set up, hopefully this weekend, in order to eliminate anymore bed sharing. The kids want to paint the playroom orange with longhorns. I am not sure about that! But I do want to put up some chalkboard paint and have it be a fun room, where they can keep their cool Christmas present from my parents. Plus, I hope that they can keep the sleeping room “clean” and the playroom can be destroyed and cleaned together, faster. That is my hope anyway! They are excited about it and can’t wait to get started. I plan to get busy this weekend-and hopefully have most of the project done by Emily’s birthday.

No comments: