Monday, October 16, 2006

Quilting Square

So a while ago I mentioned the quilting square that my Mamagrand made. Well I have it and it is now framed and beautiful!!! I love it! Here are some before and after pictures of the wall I put it on. I am not sure if I am completely done, but I love the square. It is now the center piece -but now I feel like I am missing something, I am not sure what... And I am sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, but I could never get a real good and clear one.

Before


After


The poor picture quality just doesn't show how wonderfully beautiful the square is, I am going to attempt to take another picture because I truly believe this may be one of my most prized possessions now. It is right up there with the kids, the wedding pictures and my jewelry. I LOVE it!! Thank you Mamagrand!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think those candle holders would look good next to the square on each side; then fill in with the other things. What a beautiful work of art!!