Monday, October 02, 2006

Long Weekend Update

We had a great couple of days. My folks came into town late Wednesday night. I meet up with them on Thursday afternoon and hung out until the kids came home from school. After that PePaw took the kids to go treasure hunting and mom and I went and took my quilting square from my Mamagrand to get ramed in the frame my daddygrand made with glass. It will be ready on Thursay--I can hardly wait! We ate at Chuk-e-Cheese. Yum! Or Not! On Friday Josh and my dad played golf and mom and I went to visit the school and went shopping. I loved being able to hang with my mom without the kids or the boys. I don't know when the last time that happened, maybe before we even moved to Austin. After the kids got home we got all dressed for pictures and went to the mall for our yearly pictures! They came out so cute! I need to scan them, becasue I can't seem to get them off the website, something about copyrights and what not.

On Saturday Jacob had his very first soccer game! He played and had a great time! He was goalie and let the first goal be scored, but he had fun. Here are some pictures of Jacob.
Here he is sitting in the car, ready to go!!


Here is Jacob being coached as goalie: first by the coach and second my Emily.



She was telling him "You can catch the ball with your hands when you are the goalie!!" She wanted so much to help him do well.

After the soccer game we went on the family retreat, but I will post about that in a bit. I need to get to work.

No comments: