Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Photography

I would love to have an ounce of photographic skills. This is something that has always interested me, but I just have always fallen short. I have never taken a class, I have never owned a REALLY good camera, in fact the one I have now is horrible, and I found one I want to replace it with, but it is a couple of hundred dollars, maybe for Christmas and birthday--- who knows. Anyways, I digress. While I was in Little Rock last week by myself for work. No kids in tow, nobody pulling on the camera as soon as the picture is snapped to “see” it. So I went down by the presidential museum on the one day that was not 40 degrees below freezing, me without a jacket, and thought I have my work camera, time and a semi-sunny day. Let’s see what comes of it. Nothing. I suck. I can not take a good photo on purpose for the life of me. I guess I will just have to appreciate good photography from a distance and continue with the semi-focused, wrong angled photos I take of my family.
Here is the proof:







And these are the halfway decent, non-emabarrasing ones.

Oh well, maybe something will be my calling, becasue photography is SO not.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really like the leaves. I am a horrible photographer too. That's why I love digital cameras- I can take hundreds of pictures and get a few good ones.