Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ice Cream Sandwiches





On Monday night I was on the phone with my mom talking about nothing I can remember frantically putting the last minute touches onto Amy’s birthday present. I was home alone with Jacob as Emily was at cheer practice and Josh had gone straight from work to the YMCA to pick her up. When we arrived home I told Jacob he could have 1 ice cream sandwich, I got on the phone and went into the other room to “finish” my work. After about 15 minutes I realize that he is super quiet. Now the boy LOVES ice cream. He can eat an ice cream sandwich in about 3 minutes flat. So when I had not seen him in quite a bit more time than that I walked back into the kitchen to find him with ice cream in hand. Knowing full well that this was not his first I made him throw the remainder away ands go to his room. ARGH! But the next morning he gets up from bed in his little underwear and walks to the kitchen for some “breakfast” and helps himself to another ice cream sandwich. But he knows what he is doing this time. He stuffs it down his underwear and heads to his room!!

Josh saw him and removed the ice cream and sent him into the kitchen for some cereal.
Only my child would put ice cream down his underwear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream in his underware??? Did you run out of calimine lotion???

DoD

Susan said...

I know, I know... he is such a mess. When I asked him about it later he said he did it to be funny, but I know better.