Friday, September 01, 2006

Update on Previous Post

The doctors office just called me with the results of her blood test. Nothing is wrong, poor girl is just dehydrated. We have been pouring the liquids down her like crazy! I think she kinds likes it, because the doctor told her no candy, no chips, no soda—but lots of water and Gatorade. So we have bought some and she is drinking that stuff down like crazy. And her brother can’t have any of it, I think she likes that part the best.
On another note, it is almost picture day, hopefully I won’t forget like I did last year with Emily. It is next Wednesday, and both the kids are way excited. Of course, that means I dished out a pretty penny this morning to buy these pictures they are going to have made. I thought it was supposed to be cheaper when they got out of “pre-school” and into real school!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad there isn't much wrong. Keep her drinking and she'll be fine? Take care!

Meg said...

Hey there! I'm sorry that I haven't visited in a long time...I kept forgetting to update my blogroll! But I got you on there and now I'll be back more often.

Glad to hear your kiddo doens't have anything too serious going on. Just pamper her for awhile and she'll be good as new!