Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Some Tuesday morning fun

Some of these are fun... I got this from Sarah and thought you all might get a hoot, because I have everything from NKOTB (oh, yes, I do) to the Beatles. Put your mp3 player on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING….

How does the world see you?"Am I the Only One " by Dixie Chicks (Am I the only one?)

Will I have a happy life?“Move Along” by The All-American Rejects (I got nothing for this one)

What do my friends really think of me?“Forgotten” by Linkin Park (I hope not)

What do people secretly think of me?“Pieces of Me” by Ashlee Simpson (hmmmmm)

How can I be happy?“How does it feel ” by Avril Lavigne (I really like the grunge?)

Will I ever have (more) children?“So Yesterday” by Hillary Duff (So appropriate)

What is some good advice for me?“Kryptonight” by 3 Doors Down (huh?)

How will I be remembered?“Things that U do” by Jay-Z (that is good)

What is my signature dancing song?“SexyBack” by Justin Timberlake (I do like me some Justin)

What do I think my current theme song is?“Next to you" by Wilson Phillips (True, I like keeping my friends and family close)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?“Where have you been” by Jay-Z (that's pretty good I guess)

What song will play at my funeral?“A boy Named Sue” by Johnny Cash (Well I am a “Sue” to a point, but not a boy at all)

What is my day going to be like? “You Don’t have to let go” by Jessica Simpson (I will try not to but work is killing me!)


So some of the artisits are a bit embarrassing, but I think NKOTB didn’t come up because I just listened to the entire album this weekend!! Now that is emabrrasing to admit. Plus, the Jay-Z stuff came loaded on my mp3 player, I promise. I listen to some of it, but a very limited cross section. I prefer much more poppy stuff. Oh my Dad will be so proud. Too bad my Beatles and Tom Petty didn’t some up. I really like Tom Petty. And New Kids On The Block!

No comments: