Thursday, September 28, 2006

I love being a mom

Do you know what the best thing about being a mom is? Embarrassing pictures of the kids before they know how to be embarrassed by it. This is a photo from a few months ago, but I ran across it yesterday and laughed at it all over again. Let me set the stage:

I hear rustling in my closet and both the kids yell to me to stay out!! So I mind my business and get the camera, I know it is going to be good.

Emily comes out in her PJ's wearing my old flannel robe, one of Josh's ties and my high heels. Jacob comes out with one of Josh's t-shirts, three of his ties, a hat AND Emilys tinkerbell shoes form her Halloween costume last year!!! I about died! They proceeded to put on a show for me, singing, dancing and posing for the camera. I can't wait to show this to their future spouses!

No comments: