Thursday, September 21, 2006

It wouldn't be me with out TV

This is the time of year that I like best. Kids are in school and new TV begins. I appreciate that the networks churn out some new stuff in the summer so it is not so full of re-runs, but I appointment watch so much and I am excited about several shows this year.

In no particular order:

Prison Break
7th Heaven
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
The Class
Project Runway
ER
Greys Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
6 degrees
The Office
‘til Death
CSI (Las Vegas and Miami)
Kidnapped
Brothers and Sisters
Friday Night Lights
30 Rock
Heros
Life with Brian

Some are old favorites, some I want to try out.
I have already knocked Vanished off my list. It just doesn’t hold my attention like some of the others. I want to like Lost, but never got into it, and now I can’t catch up, plus Project Runway is on Wednesday on the new CW. I never got UPN and could never watch it, and now I can.

My parents introduced my husband and I to CSI and we are hooked. I don’t like New York, but I will watch it for lack of anything else. I already love ‘til Death and Studio 60. And I am so glad 7th Heaven is back. I am afraid that several of the characters will not be back and that makes me sad, that one is on a bit of a trial run for me. I have DVR’d Kidnapped- it looks intense, I am not sure I will be able to get through this one.

I am so excited for tonight, I will never be able to watch it all, but that is what I do on the weekends and Tuesday nights—catch up. But tonight The Office and Greys Anatomy and CSI and ER. I am so excited, plus my husband has to work, so I get to control the remote!
I will report back in a month or two to see what I actually continued to watch after a few episodes.

No comments: