Monday, February 11, 2008

NKOTB for LIFE!

So, what is one to do with a few hours to kill on a Sunday afternoon and no desire to clean her house?

Why this of course:
http://www.nkotb.com/

I watched every video and sang to every song and hoped and prayed that a reunion was in fact going to happen. As they were the first boy band of my era, they will always hold a place in my heart. I knew every song they sang- but none of the dances, because living overseas at the time, we did not get MTV, and I didn't see many of the videos until years later. But my parents did drive me over 8 hours on their anniversay to see them in concert, so I can't complain too much, can I?

6 comments:

Amy said...

I am so there!
you got the right stuff...
baby...

Susan said...

You and me both, take the concert by storm!!

Anonymous said...

Lets make one thing very clear. Your parents did not drive 8 hours to see the NKOTB concert. They drove 8 hours so you and your friends could see the concert. Dear old Dad never even went into the concert hall - he spent the evening in the hallway with the rest of the taxi drivers.
DoD

Anonymous said...

Your father complains a little too much. The truth, as I remember it, was that he begged to go to the concert and you FINALLY conceded to let him go. I think he was on the front row singing along to "The Right Stuff".

Mom
who has a much better memory that DoD

Amy said...

You should cut and paste your parents versions of the story to your post. They totally made me lol. Totally. I was like loling a lot. A lot.
And you know I only say lol if I really did not lol. I wasn't rotflol, but I did almost lmbolol. Almost.

Amy said...

I mean DID lol.
I only say lol if I DID.
And I did.