Thursday, August 24, 2006

Looking Good

So what do you think? I changed things up today… trying on a new look. I really think I like it. I may mess with it a little bit, but overall I am very pleased. Some of the links don’t work yet, I need to do some “research” for the site addresses again, and then they will be up and running.

Josh is having some issues at work. Seems that the guy who is leaving is giving him a hard time, and because he is a supervisor, he can and can get in minimal trouble. At least Josh’s main supervisor can recognize what is going on and removed Josh from the situation, which could have been harmful to Josh’s career, and now he is back on kitchen duty. Ugh. But on a different note, he will have an interview with the RR Police Dept next week, so keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like the new look- the contrast between type and background is a little too close, but other than that it's always fun to move things around.