Monday, May 01, 2006

We are boring

I ahve nothing exciting to report. I went to the dentist and I have 2 cavities. My very first cavities. I have to get them filled next week. But they said for not having been to the dentisit in forever, I had pretty ok teeth. So there Mom! But also thank you for always making me go growing up, thus ensuring I have some decent habits. I have to start flossing, but otherwise I am ok.

This weekend was our last boring one for a while. We have something planned for almost every waking hour this week and every weekend for the entire month of May. Plus work is full, I am procrastinanting like a pro right now, but I believe I do better under pressure, so here's to pressure.

We are in the process of trying to get our cousin on Josh's side to come out for the summer. SHe is a great girl who needs some positive attention and a positive, unbaised enviroment for a while. AWe have talked her mom into a couple of weeks, but we were working for the whole summer. You see her parents are in the middle of a NASTY divorce and she is going to be a sophmore in high school and she is having an abnormally difficult time with her mom. I am a bit suprosed that her dad was all for it, but her mom was the hesitant one. I really thought it would be the other way around. I would love to bring her out here and just show her how and average family runs. We have very little drama and I know she would love being with the kids and Emily still talks about her. They were great frinds when we were out in California last year.

Sorry for the run-on sentance.

So keep this situation in your prayers. I want the very best for this young girl, I hope maybe we can provide it for her a little bit this summer.

No comments: