Wednesday, May 10, 2006

So Josh has to return to New Mexico next week to attend the trial of the jerk that assaulted him while working the prison over three years ago. This just sucks. This is worse than when he did not get promoted because every time we seem to be moving on from this horrible event and the effect it has had on him during the last three years this happens. Now it could come to be that the trial is cancelled. He has had flights booked before and been told the day before that the trial has been postponed. I really hope that doesn’t happen. I wish I could go and be with him, but I know that is not possible on so many levels. I hope this thing actually happens this time so that it can be done with. Now don’t think that this is happening because Josh is pushing for it. The ONLY reason he is going is because he has been subpoenaed and HAS to go. He would be happy never to deal with this stuff again, but you have got to love how the DA in Las Cruces wants to waste money trying a trial for a man who already has 3 life sentences. What a waste.

5 comments:

Amy said...

With 3 life sentences, I would imagine the guy is really loving all the day trips out of the prison he gets to make to deal with this mess.
It stinks that you can't be with Josh for this. Send him with some Mary Kay so he can think of you.

Susan said...

I wonder if that would work..."here honey, here is some eye shadow, think of me...."

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I told you to delete that. It makes me look bad. Misspelling and all.

Amy said...

Thank you.