Friday, May 12, 2006

Biopsy

I went to the dermatologist this morning and she looked at my moles and the spot on my back. She said my moles are fine, nothing to worry about. She was more than happy to remove them, if they were bothering me, but they don’t. One itches every so often, but I told her that and she said unless it becomes an issue, no big deal.

However, she did say that even though the spot on my back has gone down in size and isn’t nearly as scary looking as it was, that because it has changes so much so quickly that she is going to do a biopsy. So I have an appointment in three weeks to have a sliver of my back removed and sent off to a lab somewhere.

She did also look at all my back, face and arms to see if anything else was funny looking, but nothing else seemed to bother her. So I get to have my teeth filled and have a biopsy on my back on the same day. That will be fun.

1 comment:

Amy said...

At least she said there was nothing funny looking about you. That would have been embarassing.