Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh gracious- they are fabulous!

On Saturday night I decided to try and make the dessert that Kim mentioned on her blog. It seemed super simple and looked to die for.

So I made some ka-bobs and the dessert so that once Josh got home from work he could grill up the ka-bobs and we would have a nice relaxing summer evening.

Let me tell you- those desserts- were FABULOUS! I had to stop myself from eating more than one. They were so good. Even my picky-puss son Jacob loved them, and that is the real test.

So thanks Kim, because I know have a new fabulous, easy to make dessert in my arsenal of fine, homemaking.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Yummy!! With two great reviews I will have to try it! I love Kabobs. On your Twitter it says that you love cheese. I have been on Weight Watchers for almost 2 months and I thought I was going to miss french fries the most but I have absolutely been craving cheese. I thought that was a strange thing to crave. :)

Abbi said...

Man, those look yummy!!! Is it time for lunch yet?!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Best of luck on your alt cert process...lots of hoops to jump through, but totally worth it! :)

deleise said...

Looks great!!!!