Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary to me and Josh. It has been 9 years since we walked into this thing called marriage. We have had good and bad times, and we seem to be on an upswing right now. Hopefully it stays up for a while.

On another note- I have been looking into that whole teachers certificate thing again. I never did anything with it before, well because I am stupid. I could be teaching now, but I think I got scared and nervous about the whole idea. So I have been researching it quite a bit these last 2 days, after thinking about it for about a month. I have actually taken a step in the right direction as well. I have ordered my transcripts and started filling out the applications. So, progress is being made. After looking into it, I think that a Career and Technical Certification is going to be the best bet for me. I would focus on Family and Consumer Science. Funny if you think about it. I am going to an information session on June 12th. If once I apply and am accepted into this program I could actually be student teaching next spring, while going to school while I continue working at my current job.
I am going to go to the info session and find out more information and hopefully start this thing up for real this year.

No comments: