Wednesday, April 12, 2006



While waiting for Bevo this weekend, Jacob discovered a love for insects. In the past the only insects we have had around us have been ants, spiders, an occasional grasshopper. But because Bevo was late (tied up in traffic) Jacob found some lovely little worms. They were green and small. I think they are the tree worms that come to attack the area every year, but I have only lived here for 2 and a half years, so I am not sure. But he loved them. He brought one home, which got squished in the car, but he wanted to make it a house and to love it. He gave it a leaf to eat and thought it was fun when the worm would “shake his booty” in order to crawl up his arm. My kid, he loves the outdoors.
Also, his shoes are so caked in mud from this weekend, they are still not dry enough for me to clean yet. He has had to wear his church shoes to school everyday this week. My family is a mess.

No comments: