Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Full of Doctors

Well, it has been a while because I was out of town on business. Doesn't that sound so cool. Ha, not really.

Just a few things, Emily fell this weekend and chipped a tooth, and adult front tooth. But fear not, she is at the dentist right now getting it fixed--in addition to her appt next week to get the sealant in order to protect the poor girls teeth, she is so prone to cavities. Thanks Josh!

************************UPDATE*********************************
Just found out it is going to cost $167.00 to fix Emily's tooth, Ugh

I have a dentist appt next Monday, and I am scared!!! I haven't been in a while, like a long while. But I have no excuse. I have good insurance and need to just do it. While I was looking up Emily's doctors phone number yesterday, I decided to just go ahead and make myself an appointment as well. I am NOT looking forward to it.

Next, I had a doctors appt this morning because I found a "thing" on my left shoulder. Not really sure what it is. It looks like I have been branded by Target, because I shop there so much. I have been referred to a dermatologist and have an appt in 2 weeks. The doctor this morning just said, well, I am not sure what that is, but I am pretty sure it is not ringworm. Yeah... So now I have some thing on my back and I have to wait 2 weeks to get it looked at. However, while I am at the dermatologist I think I will have her look at my moles. It has been a few years since anyone looked at them, and it is probably time to have them looked at.

Jacob looks like he has the chicken pox, he is so covers from head to toe in ant bites. I feel bad for the dude because he scatches without even thinking about it and now some are the size of a quarter. Ugh, how do you tell a four year old not to scratch. And why won't they listen?

On another note...

I have decided to become a Mary Kay lady. I know, I know a crazy MaryKay lady. But I am a little excited about the possibilities and will be hitting everybody up for Skin Care parties soon. Plus if you want to loan me some money so I can buy some inventory, that would be great too.
Seriously, you want to loan me some money? I will pay it back, I promise.

Anyway that is a quick update in our crazy lives. Hope you are all well.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Mary Kay? Well, you surely need a bright, white smile for that gig!