Wednesday, April 26, 2006


We had some good news yesterday… Emily has been taken out of her extra reading help, because she is on target for her grade level!!!!! This is great news because around Christmas time it was questionable if she would promote into the second grade, but we have worked her hard and we can tell the difference. I think she was a little sad because she had to give back her special bag and books that she used while participating in the extra reading activities, and Ms. Garza was very nice to her, but, she is reading!!! She loves to read, and she reads her books to Jacob and he loves it as well. I am so happy!! That was the only good thing about yesterday, Ugh, I hate how much medical care costs. It total sucks! I wish we could all just go to the doctor and be taken care of and not have to pay, but then I wouldn’t live in America if that were the case.
Oh well at least my daughter can read, which does have its down sides, Josh and I can not spell words out anymore, because she can figure out what we are talking about. Lots more to talk about after the kids go to bed than before. J

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How exciting! Be sure to congratulate her for us. I am very proud of her.

PS- you might buy her a very special book to read together as a reward...

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see you get some good news. Give little Emily a big hug from us. (Do you think it was the special book MeMaw brought her?)

DoD

Amy said...

Yea Emily!! I am so proud of all of you because I know how hard you all worked as a family to make this happen. Way to go, Sumpters!