Thursday, April 06, 2006

My baby is not so much of a baby anymore


Can you beleive my child, my little baby boy will be in Kindergarden next year? I went yesterday morning to register him at the big school so he can attend in the fall. Josh and I also made the decision that he will go to YMCA camp with Emily this summer. It cost the same, will only require one drop off and pick up and will allow us to not have to pay for the two weeks he will not be in camp, like we would have had to pay the daycare to keep his spot open. Anyhow, I can not beleive it, I will be the parent of two school aged children!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Susan,

Isn't it crazy when you find random people on this thing? I'm glad you've been "lurking around" my blog :) I'm glad people are reading it. My computer here at work is not letting me see the pictures on your blog, but I'm sure you're kids are precious!! I will try and look again at home. How wild that you will have two kids in school next year. It seems like it was just yesterday that Will was born; I'm sure every mom feels that way about their babies!

It was good to hear from you; feel free to comment anytime. I'll lurk around your blog too :)

Sarah said...

I can't even imagine having two school-aged kids. I'm still scared about Emmy and preschool. Wow.