Friday, January 04, 2008

Weekend plans are SO exciting, NOT!

It is Friday, Hooray! I have lots of “big” plans for the weekend. I think I will share them and we will see how well I do next Monday.

  • We have our giant Cookie Pick up for Girl Scouts. That’s right ladies and gents, its that time again, COOKIE TIME! I will begin the painstaking process of counting and recounting boxes of cookies for the next 2 months. And it all starts tomorrow. I know that I will accomplish this goal, because I actually have NO choice in the matter.

  • Finish the laundry. The washer and dryer have been on the frits since the whole lice invasion of 2007 and they finally last Friday got back to “full speed” and I was almost caught up when I had to head back to work on Wednesday. Needless to say only one load has been completed in the last three days. And it is starting to pile up and I have to get a hold of it before it takes over our lives again.

  • I absolutely need to clean the bathrooms again. I have been successful in keeping the new clean bathroom clean this week and I want to continue the trend. And the kid’s bathroom could use a little attention. We are usually better about it than the master bedroom but God bless my son, he is simply the nastiest person on this whole entire bathroom. Especially when he is by himself, locked up in a small room where you are allowed to take your clothes off.

  • The poor kitty box needs some attention. Really what more can I say?

  • Jacob has homework. He forgot to bring it home the Wednesday night before the break and therefore it was not finished and turned in on Thursday, the last day of the break and it was sent home to be completed. We have procrastinated this one big time. School starts Tuesday and I have to make sure he completes it before then.

Now for the fun stuff:

  • I get to take Emily to the Girl Scout shop and spend a little money on her and attempt to get her excited again about Girl Scouts. Not that she isn’t excited about it, but it has been a month since we last met and we are trying to gear back up for it. Plus I need to buy patches for the Caroling we did last month.

  • I want to take the kids out and * attempt * to get some good photos with them. I have this fabulous new camera and I don’t know what to do with all the buttons and I want to figure it out a little more. I want to be able to take pictures that people are impressed by. And to do that I need practice. Luckily I have 2 fabulous models at my disposal and hopefully the sun will be up and the temps won’t be down and we can hit the world and see what happens. I just want to stop taking blurry pictures. So I have got to practice. So practice I will. This weekend.

So those are our big plans. I am sure some Wii and a movie night will be thrown in there as well, but these are the things which I truly hope to accomplish in the 48 hours which are my entirely to quick weekend.

No comments: