Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekly update

I have been “on the road” this last week and while I had more time at home, I felt busier than ever.

On Monday we had the Boy Scout Pack Meeting. Jacob received his Bobcat award. It really was something special. I will post pictures once I download them off the camera which I intended to bring with me today, but sits on the low wall of our house.

Tuesday night I honestly do not remember what we did. Nothing officially planned that I remember doing.

Wednesday we headed out to church. We have recently begun attending Wednesday night services again now that the children are old enough to keep out past 7pm. And they love it! Especially Emily. She participates in a program they have for 3-5 grade and she thinks she is hot stuff. I am excited that she is excited to go to church.

Thursday night we had a family night and went to Subway and ordered sandwiches for 3 of us and a pizza for 1. Can you guess who ordered the pizza? Then we went home and watched Kid Nation from the night before and really enjoyed eating our sandwiches in front of the TV as a family. Laughing together and being silly.

Friday night we had a family night again. We rented Shrek the Third and giggled together as a family and went to bed as a family at 8:30pm. All 4 of us, to bed at 8:30. It was really rather pathetic.

Saturday was a fun filled day with Girl Scouts, the last soccer game of the season, a trip to the mall, a fabulous spaghetti dinner at the table and an early bedtime.

Sunday was filled with a little bit of Christmas shopping, and a party for one of Emily’s friends at Main Event. We had a great time.It was a crazy busy week and this doesn’t even begin to tap at the surface of it all. But I have too much work to do since this is a short week and I have so much to do. Crazy busy times around these parts. We have to pack tonight for our trip, we leave tomorrow after I get off of work. So I have lots of packing to do and loads of work to catch up on. It is going to be fun, but a lot of work in the mean time. Plus, can you believe that Emily will be 9 in less than 2 weeks. Shoot me now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And how old will you be in eight weeks? I think you are trying to make ME feel old.

Dear Old Dad