Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures

This is mostly for my parents, because I know that SO many of you look at my pictures through my flickr site, but I am changing my settings so that only “friends and family” can see the photos. There has been some crazy things going on over on flickr and Josh expressed his distrust of having the kids pictures out there for all to see, so I am changing the setting. Now all the old pictures will be able to be seen for a while, as I have over 2,000 pictures and it will take me a while to change them from open to closed. Also, if you are interested in seeing my photos, I do not have a problem in the world with it. If you want to look at my crazy, not so great, wish I was better photography just open a flickr account and add me as a contact. If I know who you are, then, it is no big deal. If I don’t know you, but you find my life so interesting and want to continue to enjoy my children’s pictures simply email me and let me know you are not an internet stalker and I will add you as well.

I plan to leave regular pictures, which show no children in them open, so if you click on the flickr page there will still be pictures, but eventually you will be unable to see any pictures of my children or any of their friends.

1 comment:

Rebecca Hickman said...

I'm disappointed with Flickr, too. I deleted all people pictures from my account.