Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Update

I had a perfectly wonderful weekend where I did next to nothing. Like I said, it was wonderful. On Saturday the children let me sleep until 8am. They were up, but they did not bother me, but once to ask if they could watch TV, to which I said “sure, leave me alone.” And they did. It was fabulous. When I finally rolled out of bed around 9 I got myself cleaned up and went to the grocery and came home. And stayed home. I hardly even talked to anybody. It was the best day I have had in months…. no offense to anybody.


On Sunday we hit the Target, Michaels and the hair salon after church and went home. I did a little decorating for Halloween and then did nothing until Small Groups. I seriously think it may have been the best weekend ever. Don’t get me wrong, I love doing stuff. I love to be busy, but after the last month of nearly killing myself trying to do too much, it was SO nice to do nothing. We gear back up this weekend with Girl Scouts and Jacob’s first soccer game of the season, so we will be busy again, but I loved this weekend.


No comments: