Monday, October 22, 2007

I am tired

I have got all sorts of drama unfolding around me at rapid speeds. I almost don’t know how to deal with it- so I have almost just stopped trying. I am feeling so overwhelmed it is a bit ridiculous.

Let’s just start with this weekend. It was good, good and busy. Jacob had a soccer game that he played in and did well. He seems to be catching on a little more and more each time he is on the field. He is getting the sport, to a point. The games are enjoyable to watch and he seems to enjoy himself during them. On Saturday afternoon Chelsa had a Halloween party and the kiddos got all dresses up and headed over there for 4 hours of crazy sugar filled fun.




On Sunday we had the Girl Scout Chili-Cook off, which was great fun and I had 8 of my 11 girls come and enjoy. It was a good time and I am glad it went as well as it did. I am tired and ready for bed now.


There is lots of drama at work and I am not even sure what is going on. Unfortunately I am in the middle of it. I am not “in trouble” so don’t worry mom and dad, just lots of changes and it is stressing me out. Hopefully I will just get promoted this week and all will be well. But I am not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can expect work to stress you out until you are collecing social security in 2042!!!
Dear Old Dad