Monday, September 10, 2007

yee-haw

I got the job. I was not surprised, I am now a part time employee of the Disney Store, again. I worked yesterday and thought I might die. My feet were killing me. But I think I have recuperated. I needed this job because when I begin student teaching in the spring- I will have no other income and well, that just won’t work. It isn’t the highest paying job (in the least) but I plan to just take it and dump it into a little savings account and have it ready for use next year. And I am sure I will get plenty of hours during the holidays.

I also officially will not loose my tonsils, yet. I have been put on a 30 day regiment of antibiotics to try and kill the infestation that is taking place in my tonsils. He said that if I get strep again that I would have them out. But I have a follow-up appointment in a month and I think I am going to lay out my situation and ask if we can’t just take the bad boys out. I don’t want to wait to get it again. Really. I hate having strep. It takes me forever to feel normal again.

The kids are doing well. Emily went to a last minute slumber party at Chelsa’s house on Saturday night and had a great time. I had to work in the nursery and she helped as well and loved being with the babies. She was real nervous at first, but became very comfortable. She asked if she could help every Sunday. I think it is a combo of liking the babies and getting out of service. I think we can compromise and let her work once a month. She seemed cool with that idea. But she did nap on Sunday afternoon. She was beat. Today is her first dance class, I hope she enjoys it.

Jacob is a mess. Nothing new there. His first tiger scout meeting is tomorrow, and I think he is very excited.

No comments: