Friday, September 07, 2007

Sikness and Business

Ugh, I have been sick. I have had strep throat again. It is the third time in 9 months. Almost exactly. I am sick and tired of having strep throat. So I have an appointment on Monday to find out what my deal with strep is. And there is the possibility of having my tonsils removed. Because seriously, who needs them? I don’t, and if it keeps me from getting strep I am giving it the green light. I hate having it. It is really sad now, because I don’t even have to ask Josh to look into my throat and say, do you see any white spots. I wonder if this is strep, hmmmm. Nope, I wake up and I just know. I make an appointment and get some drugs. Only they wouldn’t give me the shot this time. Which was not cool. The shot totally helped me last time. I felt SO much better SO much faster. But I guess that I “caught” it to fast and it hadn’t mutated as much as the previous time. Luckily the kids and Josh don’t show signs of the illness, so it is just me that is having issues.

On another, more fun note- We were the sign your kids up for everything people yesterday. We are officially signed up for Soccer and Boy Scouts for Jacob and Dance class (1 for now, but we maybe adding another) and of course she is already signed up for Girl Scouts. Josh volunteered to be the leader of Jacobs “den” for Boy Scouts and so I think we might be a little bit crazy. Between all that, our regular jobs, our second jobs and my school. Wow. Oh yeah, I am pretty sure I got a second job as well. Gotta start saving for my student teaching in the spring. I should find out real soon if I got it, but I feel more confident about this one than any other job I have tried to get ever. And we are keeping our neighbor girl on Tuesday nights over night. (That should be interesting, we may have to have her sleep in Jacob’s room, to get her and Emily not to chat all night long) So, our poor little cars are going to be going a million miles this year, but I am excited. Once we get into the routine we should be good to go. The kids should be beat on an almost nightly basis. Which is always a good thing!

No comments: