Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My 100 finally and becasue Amy did it.

1. I am a Christian
2. I am a child of God
3. I am a wife
4. I am a mother
5. I met Josh when I was a junior in highschool
6. I was way to cool for him
7. I didn’t date him until 3 years later at LCU
8. I dated him for 5 months before we were engaged
9. I was married 14 months later on May 30, 1998
10. We will be married 10 years this coming May
11. I will be 30 in January
12. I have 2 children, a girl and a boy
13. I love them more than almost anything
14. But they drive me crazy!
15. I love Snickerdoodle cookies
16. Yummmmm, Snickerdoodle
17. Sorry, where was I? Oh yes, me.
18. I love Weiner dogs, but I have two ginormous dogs- Biscuit and Brownie
19. I love cats and have a perfect cat named Oreo
20. And we unfortunately have a turtle- Turdy Green bean Sumpter
21. We name all our animals after food.
22. It is a fun little game our family has. We like it.
23. I think we would have even more animals if we had the space to keep them in.
24. The problem with animals, is keeping the house clean.
25. They like to shed entirely too much.
26. And the older dog is very jealous.
27. I like to read.
28. I have always enjoyed reading.
29. I saw most of Europe with headphones and my nose in a book when I was a pre-teen.
30. It drove my parents crazy.
31. And now I understand why.
32. I have been to at least 15 countries.
33. I have been to Disney World twice.
34. One time I worked there for the summer with the college program.
35. I worked at the Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom.
36. It was really, really cool.
37. I spent the summer riding all the rides for free. I loved it.
38. But I had to leave my then 18 month old and husband to do it.
39. That was sad.
40. Emily broke her leg while I was away “playing”
41. I never saw her in her cast
42. I still have the cast
43. It kinda stinks now
44. But I had a great time. And I learned a lot.
45. I want to go back so much it almost hurts
46. I love to watch movies.
47. But don’t ask me my favorite, because I have so many that I enjoy it is not even funny.
48. I think my favorite changes like the seasons of my life (gag)
49. Right now, I really like Office Space. It speaks to me right now, like no other movie does.
50. I also watch a lot of TV.
51. I love TV.
52. I usually like shows that end up being cancelled, because I am the only person watching them.
53. I really love DVR. It has saved my sanity.
54. I am a bit of a TV junkie.
55. I am not necessarily proud of it, it is just the truth.
56. I want to be on Oprah.
57. Even though I would never be on another show.
58. I really am way to shy to do that.
59. But if Oprah comes a calling, I am so there.
60. With Amy. Of course. That is our life long goal.
61. After the cruise.
62. Amy and I plan to go on a cruise next year.
63. I am taking donations.
64. I think I want to travel more.
65. I want my children to see the world.
66. But I will take their ipods and books away from them.
67. I don’t like hot beverages.
68. I will drink hot tea, but it is only on a rare occasion.
69. I have discovered Fresca- it is my new love.
70. I like pink.
71. I have a pink phone.
72. I have several pairs of pink shoes.
73. OOOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhhh, pink.
74. Where was I, oh yes, me.
75. I love pizza.
76. I will never turn down a slice of pizza.
77. I am lumpy.
78. For some reason my body likes to create balls of liquid that like to hang around for a while.
79. I do not particularly like these balls of liquid as they usually cause me some sort of pain.
80. I am not a big fan of pain.
81. I love to write letters.
82. I like to think I am ok at it.
83. My mom always told me to get letters you have to send letters. I love to get letters.
84.I think I finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up.
85.But I can’t seem to get hired.
86. I never thought it would be this difficult.
87. But I keep trying.
88. I need to get my passport updated.
89. But then I would have to take a picture.
90.I don’t like to have my picture taken.
91. But I love to take pictures.
92. I would love to have a Canon Rebel
93. But they cost more than my first born, so I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
94. Yummmmmmy Canon’s
95. Sorry, where was I, oh yes, me.
96. Like I said I don’t like attention.
97. But sometimes I will take it.
98. Usually ungracefully, because well. I am ungraceful.
99. Even after years and years of ballet. Sorry mom.
100.Yes, I took ballet, you gotta problem with it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

101. I am the greatest daughter in the world.

102. The above is because I have the greatest mother in the world.

Guess Who

Anonymous said...

103. I have always made my father proud of me.

104. I am smarter than I will admit.

Amy said...

That's right, we're going on a cruise! I am building up my resistance to foreign viruses right now. I just love my new neighborhood.
And I love you too. My Ethel.