Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fun times at home

Josh and I have decided that we are going to attempt to take the kids on a trip to Disney World this fall. I have had the itch to go back since last fall and with his new part-time job- we are going to save all of his money for our trips to Lubbock (May), Kentucky (July) and Disney World (November). We have already told the kids about the trip- sort of an insurance policy to make sure we get the money saved up- they will hold us to it. And of course, we don’t want to disappoint. Last night I was sitting in the living room with Emily and Jacob after dinner had been eaten and baths had been taken. We were watching a program we had recorded on Disney World. They were profiling the Tower of Terror at Disney MGM’s Studios. Emily turned to me and asked, “Are we going on that ride?” I told her yes- even Jacob is tall enough to ride this one already! She turned back to the TV and said, “Sweeet!” It was priceless. Then they began to profile the Rockin Rollercoaster starring Areosmith and Jacob said, “I can’t ride that, I am not big enough, but if I do get big enough, I’m going to ride it!” He seems to have no fear- of the stuff on TV and the maps I have from previous trips. We will see how brave he is when we are right up on it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love planning for trips! It makes the trip that much sweeter. Currently we are planning a Vegas Trip without the kids...