Tuesday, February 28, 2006

UNREAL

AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Not to beat a dead horse, but Josh found out yesterday, he did not loose the promotion by 1 point, but by .25 of a point. How completely unreal is that. I personally believe they should have canned those scores and re-boarded with different people. It is too close to say one out did the other. I am completely beside myself with frustration. On another note, I am trying to be positive about my job. I am attempting to like it. I am putting forth great effort to fill my days. The only problem I foresee is I am getting to far ahead on some things, so when the time comes I will not have anything to do. But I am going to work with a positive attitude everyday. Usually by the end of the day I am not so positive, BUT… I am trying, and I am not just quitting. The kiddos are crazy! Jacob is growing out of his toddler phase and into the kid phase. He is hilarious. When he gets frustrated with something he say “Oh waffles!” I am not sure where he got this, I have never said it, and Emily says, “Oh pickles!” So bizarre is my house! Emily had 2 sleepovers this weekend. On Friday night Chelsa slept at our house and on Sunday night Emily slept at Chelsas house. There was no school on Monday, and Emily stayed with Chelsa until noonish when Josh got home from work. Well that is a short recap of our lives. Kinda boring except for the .25 mess. Argh!

5 comments:

Amy said...

0.25!? I think scores like that should only matter in the Olympics. In the real world we need some black and white whole numbers to divide us from our underlings. It's one thing to try and be a whole point better, but to try and be a fraction of a point better? Tell Josh to take up ice skating.

Susan said...

Can you imagine Josh on ice skates?

Amy said...

yeah, maybe he could try curling. I don't think they wear skates.
Though he and Eric have a similar build and Eric is surprisingly agile on the ice, or so he says.

Anonymous said...

Gymnastics is scored that way. Perhaps there is a future in gymnastics. Then he wouldn't have to ice skate!

Anonymous said...

of course, once again i forgot to sign my post. It's from...




Mom