Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The sweet is so sweet.

So as many of you may or may not have noticed, I apperantly took a little bogging break for the last week and a half. I have been so super busy with new hire training, and in-services and my on-line courses that time has become very precious. Gone are the days of sitting in front of a computer for hours a day with nothing to do.

But I love it.

I am SO tired and my feet already hurt. I can hardly sleep for all the thoughts and ideas racing through my mind as I try to fall asleep.

I have not loved a job like this in years.

Now I may not feel that way in a week, when the students actually show up, but I am toughing my exterior, preparing my first weeks lessons and gritting my teeth.

I know it will be sweet, because I made it through the bitter.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I just love you. You're my sweet.

Theresa said...

You can do this. It is going to be awesome!! I am so glad to hear the happiness in you. A little tired happiness but happiness none the less!!

Can you email me sometime soon.
theresa162@yahoo.com