Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mistakes

Right now things in our part of the world are pretty rough. I won't go into it all right now, because too many things are up in the air, but changes will coming this week for my family, ready or not.

It is really frustrating to be put into a situation that you can do very little about. When decisions are made for you because of a mistake you made several years ago and are ready to fix, have been ready to fix, but nobody wants to listen- it's hard.

Right now, I ask only for prayers, understanding and no judgement. We know the mistakes we have made. We have punished ourselves more than anybody else can. Right now, we need support. We know we messed up.

Now we are pulling ourselves up from rock bottom and we are going to be successful once again. Who knows when, but I know we will. I know deep in my heart we will be ok. Josh and I have put this situation completely in God's hands. I know He will stand by us in our shame. I just hope that everyone else will as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Susan...you sound so sad. I just came over from Amy's blog; to see how you're doing and 'what is new'...and I am sorry to hear your news. I made an incredible bad choice some years ago...a shaming one. I battle to forgive myself...but I know God forgives me!! He forgives you guys too!!! And that's WHO matters! For what it's worth...I am praying for the "results" to not be as bad as it seems. I'm sorry this is hanging over your heads. I know you may not even remember me...but I feel concerned...I hope you are okay as I write this. Kathryn Estrada

Theresa said...

Oh Susan, I have told you before and I will continue to tell you! Shoulders Back, Head Held High, Deep Breathes!! You are a Beloved Child of God and HE LOVES YOU AND JOSH.

What the rest of us think is not of importance. That is your flesh worrying about what the enemy is putting into you. Shake it off and Accept God's Forgiveness and Healing.

I do love you my far away friend! You are stronger then you know. Seek your peace and strength in our Father!

Anonymous said...

Like I have been telling you your whole life: "You can do anything."

DoD