Friday, March 07, 2008

When I am 100 years old

I had a post all ready about Jacob’s big Blue and Gold Banquet from last weekend, but that has been shelved to bring you what I find to be one of the funniest things Jacob has done it quite a while.

Last night I was going through his “Thursday Folder” which contains all the work he has completed in the last week. Usually one every two weeks he brings home a story that he has written and illustrated. There was a story in his folder last night. I read the story he brought home while I sat at my kitchen table I laughed harder that I had in weeks. It has to be the funniest thing I have ever read. I scanned it last night so that I could write about it today, so here you go:

When I am 100 years old I will have a TV. I will have a mustache. I like to watch TV. I would look like a old man. I will also be old. I will have a baby.

And a picture of him-with his mustache.

You may all laugh now.

4 comments:

Amy said...

When I am 100, odds are good that too will have a mustache.
Have you seen Mary Tyler Moore lately?

Susan said...

You are correct! We will have to keep the wax warm!

Anonymous said...

Tell him that when he gets to 100, that he and I will both grow a mustashe.

DoD

Anonymous said...

I am particularily fond of the pink clouds inthe sky. Perhaps they are the artist's representation of the "twilight of life"...or he only had a pink crayon.

Mom