Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gabby and Emily

I have been working on my 100 things, because Amy told me too. I am not quite finished, so I thought I would take a break from that and tell all three of you whats going on here.

I am ALMOST done with the last Harry Potter book. I have 3 chapters left. Gosh darn work getting in the way of reading. I am really enjoying it and I am going to read the books to the kids once I am finished with this one- which will be today.

Last night Emily had a sleepover with a little girl down the street, Gabby. I like Gabby. I think I may like Gabby more than the fabulous Chelsa and I know I love Gabby compared to the Double A’s. She is a year older than Emily, but she has younger siblings and is very nice and sweet and polite to me. And that is what is important. Plus, she and her 2 younger siblings have been hanging at our house a lot the last few weeks and I am really getting to like them. Emily had the time of her life. It was different than when Chelsa has spent the night. They played and ate fruit and cheese and crackers and stayed up later than I did. They watched the sunset outside and then watched Mean Girls. Emily was glowing, that a friend would come to her house and they would be able to play nicely and there was NO fighting, and I wish I could let them sleep over at each others house every day until school starts. Because no matter how much time there 2 girls spend together, they don’t seem to argue. Both Gabby and Emily compromise and just work together so nicely.

I hope it lasts.





Plus a very blurry picture of the two.

No comments: